Friday, August 3, 2012

MouseScrapper's Blog Train #4



You guessed it! Another Design Challenge has ended at MouseScrapper's and it's time for another mega kit to be released at the MouseScrapper's Store. This time the design challenge was a theme and that theme was Disney's Big Thunder Mountain. Here's a preview of what you'll get in that great mega kit. Head on over to MouseScrapper's and pick it up now!

 
Here's a layout I made with the kit as well as some items from my add-on freebies.



Below is my part of the mega kit from the Design Challenge #4. All those great colors from Frontierland and Big Thunder Mountain! So much fun!


If you started the blog train at the beginning, you've arrived here from Fran's blog. Be sure to pick up your freebie below and then you'll be on your way to Lisa's blog. Wouldn't you know it, I got carried away again and made a lot of extras so you'll find those in the first freebie (2 downloads below the image)...and then, I found myself making an extra for you, so check that out farther down. Enjoy!

   Elements
   Papers
...and here's your extra freebie!


Now, after you collect your freebies here, be sure to head on over to Lisa's blog!

In case you get lost, here's the entire list for the MouseScrapper's Blog Train:

24 comments:

  1. Awesome freebies Pam. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-Awesome Freebies to go with the MegaKit. I think this has got to be the best one so far. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you were busy! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so much stuff! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic and fun kit & add on. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU ;~} this kit is awesome & THANK YOU for the mickey in suede toooo cuteeee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for you part of this fun ride!
    Disneygreeting from Holland, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness... what a haul!
    thank you for your kindness - you additions is mousetacular

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the freebies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for all your parts!! I love the collaboration and LOVE all your free gifts for us!! You outdid yourself - you must be a wonderfully kind and generous person to do all of that & I applaud you!! Big Mouse hugs from Texas!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your talent and your part of the Mousescrappers Blog Hop. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am brand new to your blog...actually to the world of scrapbook blogging and digital scrapbooking (to be honest) but I am completely "head over heels" in love with all the wonderful ideas you put on here. This has got to be one of my favorite blogs that I have discovered. Haven't downloaded anything yet but I think I will have to snag a few of the wonderful freebies you offer. Thank you for the dedication that you put into this blog and for the designs you provide. It is truly a blessing for beginners such as my self.

    Sincerely,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! What a huge freebie to go with the huge contribution that you did for the DC4!
    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much! I love the Mickeys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S. I almost missed the big add-on download...I would have been so sad because it's amazing! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/08/thursdays-guest-freebies_23.html

    ReplyDelete